Returns & refunds
We accept returns within 14 days, starting from the day your order was delivered.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective box when returned
- When trying on footwear, please do not mark the soles or damage the shoe box
- If an item has a SVUNCUNG security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged packaging, where applicable
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled
- Due to the nature of face masks, we will not be able to accept returns unless the item is damaged or faulty when delivered to you
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it
- Customised items cannot be returned as they have been created to your specification, unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you
Please be careful when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
To create a better shopping experience for our customers, we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns and reserve the right to close your SVUNCUNG account or restrict future orders if your return behaviour is in breach of our Returns Policy. Read our Terms & Conditions here
Cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations (CCRs). If you would like to cancel your order, you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days from the date your order arrived using one of the methods set out below. Once you notify us, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the items to the SVUNCUNG brand or partner boutique you ordered from.
For more information on cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation (CCRs), view our Terms & Conditions
To cancel a contract, you must inform us by email
As part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact, our return instructions are paper free. This benefits our customers, our people and our planet.
When returning your items, please include any accessories, branded boxes or cases that came with your order, in the reusable SVUNCUNG packaging. If anything is damaged or missing from your return, you may not receive your refund.
Whether you arrange a collection or drop off your return, you’ll need to do this from the country or region you ordered to.
You can always email us with information about the order or item you need to return or exchange
We can’t cancel your order if your order has already been prepared — but we do offer a free returns service. For more information on cancelling and returning orders, visit our Return & Refunds Policy
Once your return has been received and accepted by our brand or partner boutique, your refund will be processed to your original payment method, excluding any delivery costs. Refunds can take up to 14 days to show in your account, depending on your payment provider.
To track the return of your package, use the Waybill Number from the Waybill Doc included in your order. Or check the status of your return by going to Orders & Returns in your account. If you placed your order as a guest and want to track your return, enter your guest order details here
If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on our website, contact our global Customer Service team as soon as possible
We’ll arrange a return and process a full refund for the faulty item.
Final sale items
Final sale items cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you. If your order arrived in a flawed condition, please contact our global Customer Service team.
Made-to-order and customised items
Due to the nature of made-to-order and customised items, and the fact they have been specially created for you, we can not accept returns unless the items are damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Pre-owned items sold at SVUNCUNG are checked prior to sale to guarantee their quality and precision. These items should be treated with care and returned in the same condition they were received.
If any of your purchases arrive in a flawed or faulty condition, contact our global Customer Service team